27 Temmuz 2014 Pazar

To'' trust me'' was a word too far tonight, in fact, was far from always, be aware that not even pretend I'm not even aware of this distance I fooled myself. However, I'm not that blind eyes, I've always wanted to see but the fact that I know acıcag I ran for my car it really is. For more than falling down on top of kazılıcag not talk'' to'' trust I've always ran and ran and ran. 

I wish I could learn to face the facts, I do not actually know, but unfortunately courage. '' How to'' something that I do not trust anything that's for sure anyway. Is not love, respect, is not it, I do not know, maybe the word is peace, which means infinity. I'm hurting, I can not breathe sometimes within the whole world to me why it is getting harder to breathe easy. Why you deserve to be happy when you were pessimistic I have to write something. I'm thinking I do not deserve it this way I'm writing now. Buzzing in my brain so much in there that I do not know which one to post Dox, all raring to go. They're messing with my mind so much that I'm amazed what yazıcağı, these results emerging from the words'' subject'' to trust. 

07/26/2014 Hours; 11:30 kalte, I now 27/7/2014 and in the morning 7:00 am writing'm not sleepy, still, I'm writing I'm desperate, I'm writing I'm sorry, I'm stressed and sugar crisis has entered'm early in the morning .. Günaydınlar you now out very nice morning in the silence of the birds chirp listen to harikaymış. Hope your day is positive as birds .. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder