30 Ekim 2014 Perşembe

Today Bursa since the weather was cold and rainy night dinmeyip pouring rain, 14 degree weather, we now have the last 4 days we start burning stove may have started earlier than we burn baby-friendly subject. 

In fact, there is an environment filled with peace, no human ever because it is raining out so there is no noise :) 

  Our house here has a playground and a place where human density, parking, because no one that I am very comfortable. 

I burned my gas stove curtain was slightly ajar I both rain sound-burning stove sound of my great room I dimly lit sweetbread full TV No sound is warm in my bed outstretched I am writing to you on my computer Have more beautiful, as to both the soma :))


But I'm so sick right now :( As seen in the same picture :) how much it hurt my nose one that hurts so restless, my head in my're peaceful being very clear and it hurt my throat: (((that I lay so my bed. 


What time is it still had to be in the mother house ahhhh now I do not have the disease do not eat anything, force feeding yiyes would do me warm soup. Despite our famous village tarhana off off from now and be like my calf was still feed me with their hands :) 

How do I pay the right mommy dear I love you so much. All mothers are not paid such rights. 

I hope, I wish everyone a nice day off as soon as the weather, get your light by day by :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder