29 Ekim 2014 Çarşamba



Hi friends, today's 91 Anniversary on October 29, primarily the Republic of Turkey Republic Day, Happy to all of us. 
As everywhere in today celebrated with enthusiasm in Bursa. Knows those who follow me I'm in Bursa and today they made something special here Cableway free yes as you can read for free :) but there is a terms of the reasons for such free 1 because it is yeah Republic Day 1 with the condition that the Turkish flag is in our hands yeah Turkish Flag with free outgoing and so crowded that they took tens of thousands of people had children, the elderly, the young man was there anyone here today, as seen in the picture :)))



Best part was that they were in the hands of the Turkish flag, although there were Turkish flags as there are a lot of people. 
That day passed like this opportunity to evaluate some of whom also Uludag celebration. 
I want to be very often together with you want to promote beautiful Bursa do you to from I live here, I'm so happy and so beautiful places there that you think could happen good for my friends who live in distant cities, I want to look at you, I hope'll make it to laugh with you Bursa me to share for now laugh at my life : )

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder